Sugarcane charcoal making machine can convert bagasse into charcoal using carbonization technology. It can bring you profits while reducing the waste from sugar industry. As we know, there are about 3 tonnes of wet bagasse for every 10 tonnes of sugarcane crushed. In general, you can get 280-300 kg of charcoal from 1000 kg of sugarcane bagasse. Except for charcoal, you can also get tar, wood vinegar, and combustible gas. All these products can be sold or used, which will make you great benefits. Below are the layout design and the main parameters. Welcome to contact us for details!
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500 kg||800-1000 kg||1500-2000 kg||2500-3000 kg|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Nas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55 kw/h||60 kw/h||72 kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
End Products of Sugarcane Charcoal Machine
1. Sugarcane Charcoal
It has features of high caloric value, long burning time, and no pollution. It is regarded as a kind of renewable fuel for warming, cook, industrial melting. In addition, it can be used in agricultural fertilization, activated carbon production, etc.
2. Combustible gas
It can be recycled to heat charcoal making furnace and dryer.
It is a kind of chemical material, which can be used to produce oil paint, ships and other chemical products.
4. Wood Vinegar
You can find it in medicinal treatment. Below are the wide usages of each end product.
|Charcoal||Daily life||* Widely used as fuel in BBQ.|
|* Used as fuel in other areas.|
|Agriculture||* Attach heavy metal to improve the quality of soil.|
|Industry||* Reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|*Used for construction bricks with clay.|
|* Widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics, etc.|
|Gas||Daily life||* Widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||* Greenhouse agriculture heating.|
|Industry||* Used as fuel for heating or drying.|
|* Used for generator to get electricity.|
|Wood vinegar, tar||Industry||* Belongs to high temperature resistant and waterproof, the great materials in shipbuilding and paint industry.|
|* Used as raw materials in chemical and medicine.|
|Agriculture||* Used as plant nutrition regulates auxin or insecticide.|
Sugarcane Charcoal Making Process
It is better if the moisture of raw materials is less than 20%. If not, the dry device is necessary to improve the output of charcoal. In addition, if the size of the raw material is larger than 20 mm, you can employ a crusher machine as well to improve the working efficiency.
After drying, the sugarcane bagasse will be conveyed to carbonization furnace. Then we can use the traditional fuel to heat furnace for 30 minutes. When the temperature of the furnace has reached 100℃, there is a reaction generating in the reactor, and the raw materials of the furnace will produce charcoal and combustible gas respectively.
Smoke Discharge & Sulfur Emission
Combustible gas includes methane, CO and H2, so it has higher caloric value, which can be used as fuel to heat the furnace replacing traditional fuels, such as coal, wood and natural gas. Therefore, after finishing high-temperature carbonization, we will further process the combustible gas.
Firstly, the Beston biochar production units have been equipped with the spay dedusting system to remove the sulfur components to reduce environmental pollution. Then use condenser system to extract tar and wood vinegar. Finally, there is a draft fan to recycle cleaning combustible gas to heat furnace and dryer, which can not only save most energy but also can realize environmental protection.
The temperature of finished charcoal is too high to collected directly, so the machine has been equipped with a cooling system to decline the temperature of charcoal to 30℃, and then collected directly, which is both safe and high efficiency.
Possibility of Sugarcane Charcoal Making Machine
There are many investors who buy bagasse charcoal maker machine for business. Below are some reasons.
For Environmental Aims
1. The increasing fossil fuel price and the worse of environmental pollution have laid a stick root to develop renewable energy. Sugarcane charcoal is an excellent alternative for fossil fuel.
2. At present, governments and the public pay more attention to environmental protection. Biomass charcoal is more eco-friendly but with higher calorific value. Actually, making charcoal from biomass waste has lasted for many years. However, is urgent to replace traditional charcoal kiln. By comparison, the biomass pyrolysis plant from Beston is designed to process exhaust gas, dust, and waste water properly.
For Cost Reduction Aims
1. Beston sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine uses a fully continuous design to reduce the labor strength and fuel cost.
2. Sugarcane bagasse is available and cheap or even free to get in many areas. That is to say, you can save the investment cost.
3. In addition to sugarcane bagasse, the charcoal machine can also process other biomass materials such as rice husk, palm shell, coconut shell, sawdust, etc. That’s why our biochar making machine is popular among customers around the world.
Nowadays, this carbonization technology is getting mature. Sugarcane charcoal making machine is a great choice. Beston Machinery has years of experience in exporting and installing charcoal production plants around the world. Besides, we have our own factory and R&D team to meet your requirements. Meanwhile, in order to respond quickly, we offer a perfect after-sales service:
1. Supervise manufacturing to guarantee machine quality.
2. Fast delivery, and close track on goods till you receive the good.
3. Engineers will be sent to your site for the installation, testing, and training of the workers.
4. Periodical call visit to make sure there is no problem with the equipment or find the problem timely and solve it immediately.