Pyrolysis of biomass is a process of thermo-chemical decomposition, which can turn various biomass wastes into biomass charcoal, tar, wood vinegar, and some combustible gas such as methane, hydrogen, Co, Co2. In recent years, Beston biomass pyrolysis plant has got a rapid development in the market both at home and abroad. Due to the advantages of high density, small size, special making material, continuous working pattern as well as long service life, the machine has been exported to South Africa, Indonesia, Tunisia and etc. At present, the biochar pyrolysis machine has kept a solid status in the international market, and the demands have largely exceeded the supplies.
What raw materials can Beston biomass pyrolysis plant dispose?
The raw materials suitable for the biomass charcoal machine include straw, rice hull, coconut shell, sawdust, bamboo, wood and other agricultural wastes. Furthermore, the moisture of raw materials should be less than 20%, and the size should keep smaller than 15mm.
Brief description of Beston pyrolysis plant for sale
The charcoal produced by biomass pyrolysis equipment mainly utilizes enough high temperature to make biomass raw materials generate reaction in carbonization furnace, and the temperature of furnace usually keeps between 400℃and 500℃. In this step, there will be charcoal and combustible gas generating. The moisture and size of biomass raw materials are the major efficient factors that affect the charcoal yield. And the general charcoal production flow can be raw material crushing – drying – shape forming – carbonization – final products. So Beston biomass pyrolysis pilot plant has accordingly been equipped with crusher – dryer – charcoal machine(shapes:logs, rods, briquets, etc.) – carbonization furnace and other auxiliary equipments.
Features of Beston biochar pyrolysis machine for sale
1. Smooth working structure:
the whole carbonization process has fully realized automatic operating patter, and it also has installed PLC contro system that can monitor any part of the machines, so as to reduce errors and increase working efficiency.
2. Easy operation: in addition to the continuous working process, our machine also has adopted advanced technology, which can realize the self support in the respect of hot source during the charcoal carbonization process, and in this way, biomass charcoal making equipment can reduce the labor strength and manual time. What’s more, the biochar making machine also has electric control cabinet, and workers can check the data of the machine at any time and places needless on the working spot.
3. Small floor space: according to the requirements clients, we can anew design the structure and size of the biomass pyrolysis plant, so as to can raise working efficiency and reduce floor space, and it will also benefit to decline the biomass pyrolysis plant cost.
4. Green production without pollution: the whole working process runs under the full sealed condition, which has avoided residual gas leakage. The installation of spay dedusting system is also beneficial to remove sulfur components from combustible gas, so there is no any pollution generating during the carbonizing procedure, which can achieve the meaningful green production.
5. Carbonization furnace with superior design: at first, Beston biochar pyrolysis reactor is made of imported materials that has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance; then, our furnace is horizontal type design, which can guarantee hot source contact with raw materials as much as possible to highly increase carbonization efficiency; next, this kind of design can avoid hot air touching the bottom of furnace to reduce abrasion. By this method, it can extend the service life of furnace to 2 and 3 years, which has largely decline the production cost of clients.
6. Lower energy consumption: during the biochar pyrolysis process, there is combustible gas generating, and this kind of material has high caloric value, so it can be recycled to provide heat for furnace and dry device instead of coal, wood and etc.
7. Long burning time of finished briquettes: the charcoal from Beston biomass charcoal pyrolysis plant has high carbon contents and the caloric value is also several times higher than traditional fuels. Therefore, Nowadays, biomass charcoal is a fine choice in many industries, such as smelting industry, restaurants, BBQ, etc.
|* widely used as fuel in BBQ.|
|* used as fuel in other area.|
|Agriculture||* attach heavy metal to improve the quality of soil.|
|* can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|* used for construction bricks with clay.|
|* widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics, etc.|
8. Security device: full sealed working condition; installation of emergency button; using of casing of furnace; installation of supervision system.
After the series of procedures, we can get the major product – charcoal. The applications of charcoal are quite wide. For the heating production, it can not only be used in warming and cooking, but also applied in industrial generator and smelting. Besides, biomass charcoal can also applied in agricultural production, it can be regarded as fertilizer to improve the quality of soil and increase the yield of crops. Finally, biomass charcoal is also can be used in activated carbon production as additive. Therefore, Beston biomass pyrolysis plant is more sustainable for most countries to invest environmental projects.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500 kg||800-1000 kg||1500-2000 kg||2500-3000 kg|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Nas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55 kw/h||60 kw/h||72 kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|