An ancient technology to fertilize soil by making charcoal from various biomass wastes has been revived to quiet today’s environmental problems. Beston biochar making machine has invented the newest high-temperature anaerobic technology, which can process various biomass wastes such as rice husk, coconut shell, palm shell, wood, bamboo, etc, into a black, porous, and fine-grained charcoal. The biochar machine uses slow pyrolysis to burn biomass in a low-oxygen chamber, which can be also called biochar pyrolysis plant. It can treat 1,000 pounds of biomass per hour with yielding 250 pounds of biochar. With a higher rate of production yield, biochar can be used as soil fertilizer, fuel and additive of activated carbon.
Four steps of biochar production technology
1. High temperature pyrolysis: the raw material, whose moisture is controlled less than 20% through processed by dry device, will be conveyed to biomass furnace to be heated in high temperature. When the temperature of furnace has reached 100℃, the raw material will generate combustible gas and charcoal.
2. Smoke emission and sulfur discharge: the combustible gas of furnace will be purified by spay dedusting system to remove the sulfur components. After this step, we will use a condenser system to extract tar and wood vinegar from combustible gas. Finally, the leftover gas will be recycled by the draft fan to heat furnace and dry device again. By this method, it can realize both energy saving and environmental protection.
3. Charcoal enrichment of biomass wastes disposal technology: due to the higher temperature of charcoal, it is dangerous to exposed finished charcoal to open air directly. Our biochar equipment for sale has been equipped with cooling system to decline the temperature of charcoal to less than 30℃, which will be safer to store charcoal.
Foundations of Beston biochar production equipment for sale
Through processed by biochar machine, we can get the charcoal, tar and wood vinegar, which are all widely applied in our living life, especially the biomass charcoal, which has higher caloric value than coal. What’s more, as one of the waste recycling end products, biochar has much lower cost comparing with industrial production. At present, it has become the first fuel of many melting industry. In addition, due to the higher burning value, it also can replace wood and natural gas to provide heat for cooking and warming. Biochar has rich micro-elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium, zinc, and manganese, so it is always used as fertilizer to improve the quality of soil and increase the yield of crops. Finally, it also needs to mention that biochar is also a kind of additive to produce activated carbon. Tar and wood vinegar belong to chemical materials, and they can be sold to chemical production industry directly.
During the biochar production process, combustible gas will be used as fuel replacing coal, wood and natural gas of traditional gas, which has largely reduced the consumption of non-renewable energy. Moreover, after purified by spay dedusting system, combustible gas contains no harmful components, which has reduced environmental pollution. The fully sealed working condition also can avoid the leakage of residual gas. During the whole working process, Beston biochar making machine can truly achieve green production, and it also makes a great contribution to improving the problem of global warming.
Why should you choose Beston biochar making machine
Beston Machinery, as one of the top charcoal making machine manufacturers, has been researching the domestic initial carbonization technology continuously, which makes it always keep a dominated status in the international market.
1. The machine has introduced a fully continuous working pattern, which reduces the manual operation and saves more precious time.
2. PLC control system can monitor the charcoal carbonization process at any time so that our professional technicians can find out a problem in time and make solution immediately.
3. Application of advanced technology can guarantee the quality of end products basing on the continuous increasing of working efficiency.
4. According to the different requirements of clients, Beston has designed many different models of biochar making machine with different handling capacities. So our clients can choose the most suitable biochar production equipment to create the biggest profits.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500 kg||800-1000 kg||1500-2000 kg||2500-3000 kg|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Nas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55 kw/h||60 kw/h||72 kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
1. On the surface of charcoal carbonization furnace, we have specially designed a case. On the one hand, it can reduce heat leakage; on the other hand, it can prevent workers from scalding.
2. Fully sealed working condition can avoid the oxygen contacting with furnace directly to cause big explosion.
3. Electric distribution cabinet can show the data of temperature and pressure, and it can ensure the security of whole operating process.
4. Professional spay dedusting system can remove the harmful chemical components of sulfur to protect workers.
5. We have set many emergency buttons in the right places, and it can make sure that our technicians can deal with sudden cases in time.
Perfect after-sales service:
1. Supervise manufacturing to guarantee high quality.
2. Fast delivery: we will make a close track of goods until you receive the goods.
3. Our company will specially arrange several technicians to be sent to the local sites, who are responsible for the installation of the machine, guiding and training of workers.
4. We will give a periodical call visit for our clients to make sure there is no problem with the equipment or find the problem timely and solve it immediately.