Hazardous waste management system is designed for the disposal of hazardous wastes, including medical wastes, chemical wastes. Hazardous waste is a special type of waste, which threatens public health or the environment. So we cannot dispose of dangerous waste in common means like other municipal solid wastes of our daily life. Beston Machinery always focuses on recycling solid waste in a safe and eco-friendly way. In addition to the pyrolysis plant, carbonization plant, waste to energy project, we also offer hazardous waste disposal solutions. Welcome to contact us for more details!
Main Hazardous Waste Management Facility
The hazardous material management includes feeding system, incineration system, flue gas cleaning system, exhaust gas treatment system. Below are the main facilities:
1. Rotary Kiln Incinerator
The hazardous waste incinerator is the main equipment where converts hazardous materials into slag and flue gas. The rotary kiln is a cylindrical vessel, inclines slightly (2-3°) to the horizontal. We can use coal, oil, gas, and others as fuels to heat the incinerator to disinfect the hazardous waste under high temperatures. It employs refractory lining, which is resistant to high temperature, corrosion, and erosion. With the use of combustor and oxygenating fan, the temperature inside is about 800 ℃.
2. Secondary Combustion Chamber
It can further destroy harmful substances (dioxins), which are generated during combustion in the rotary kiln. And the temperature inside reaches up to 1100℃. The main equipment contains shell, refractory lining, auxiliary burner, etc.
3. Heat Exchanger
We employ a waste heat boiler to reduce the flue gas temperature at the outlet of the secondary combustion chamber. Meanwhile, the residual heat can be used to produce steam or hot water for other uses.
4. Combustible Gas Cleaning System
This system is able to remove the acid gas from the flue gas, such as HCl, SOX, NOX, heavy metal, dioxins, etc. It mainly includes SNCR, semi-dry process, dry process, bag dust collector, wet washing tower, etc. Through this system, the fly ash and ash residue are collected for landfilling.
5. Exhaust Gas Treatment System
The main facilities cover an induced draught system, chimney and other equipment to meet the emission standards.
Features of Beston Hazardous Waste Management System
1. It is suitable for processing solid waste, liquid, colloid and gas. That is to say, the hazardous waste incinerator has the advantages of wide use. So you can use it to handle biochemical sludge, sludge, medical waste, industrial hazardous waste, etc.
2. We use quality refractory lining material and special design to prolong the service life of the hazardous waste incinerator.
3. Our hazardous waste treatment plant employs a PLC control system, automatic feeding, and discharging system. In addition, the entire hazardous material management system is under a fully sealed condition. So it makes the whole process easy and safe to operate.
4. The kiln is under negative pressure to ensure that harmful gases do not leak.
5. It is easy to maintain a hazardous waste treatment plant. Also, the operation rate is more than 90%. That is to say, you can get your investment cost back soon.
6. Just like our pyrolysis oil plant, we also equip a complete exhaust gas treatment system with a hazardous waste management system. to meet the emission standards. More than that, the exhaust gas cleaning system is able to be customized according to your needs.
All in all, the hazardous waste management project can greatly reduce dangerous waste with innoxious treatment. So it is important to incinerate hazardous wastes as far as possible without secondary pollution. Beston Machinery is an experienced waste recycling equipment manufacturer. We can design and supply hazardous waste disposal facilities, as well as the related technical services, including installation guidance, debugging and operation training. Welcome to contact us for more details!